Wednesday, April 21, 2010

busy days

How do we allow our lives to be so crazy? IT seems that the more you want to just slow down and enjoy the time you have with your family, the more stuff fills your plate. I am now about to embark on a facilatating journey to "teach" scrapbooking and walk these women through journaling thier stories. It will be difficult at times but so rewading. I think I may be a crazy person who can't say no to anything, but I have so much I want to do. I know that I absolutly must homeschool Ian that is not an option!! And as a mom I also have to help charity get through school so she can support her and Kam. The rest is the beginning steps of the things I know God has in store for me. I get so excited about those, but I am probably geting ahead of myself in that. God is probably teaching me to enjoy the moments. Time is fleeting. These days only last for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment