Friday, January 3, 2020

Getting organized

Today has been day 2 back to work after my long Christmas vacation.  It’s been a busy 2 days of starting all new folders for the year, getting last years stuff ready to go to the accountant, etc.  I kind of like it.  Organizing and getting things filed and straight is my cup of tea.  My life at home is crazy and I strive every day to keep it organized and straight, but some days I fail.  Some days I say to myself that in a hundred years it won’t matter! What does matter is spending time with your family and your friends. And if I can’t spend time with some of them because they live far away from me I can pray for them.  Today I have a friend who has been in the hospital since before Christmas, and they can’t find out what is causing her to stay sick.  I pray for her and her family and that God show the Doctors what is going on. I also had a friend that passed away on January 1st from cancer. She had 3 little girls who loved their mommy very much and will miss her immensely!  I pray for them and how they wish they could find organization and order in the chaos in their life right now. I pray for their hearts and that God wrap his arms around them and hold them close and comfort them.

In the past 7 years, I have come to learn that God wants me to be his Warrior Princess by praying!  I can war on my knees, sitting in my chair, driving in my car.   I have realized that this “ministry calling” that I have always felt is not in a “job”. It is in praying....praying wherever I am, whatever I am doing.

So, I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment