Saturday, January 25, 2020

No Weapon

Today started out good!  I relaxed on the couch and watched a Hallmark movies and drank some coffee and hung out with my oldest “daughter “.  Then a trip to Walmart and a late afternoon meal, only to arrive home to do a quick custom vinyl order and find that my computer has died!  Ok, I can switch to my iPad, no big deal...a little bit of a learning curve but I got the job done.  Oh wait,  yeah...I need a pin to pair it to the Cricut...but where is my instruction book with the pin??   Oh glory!! All I could say was “No weapon formed against me shall prosper!”  Over and over again until at last I found the book and was able to complete the project.  You see, God gave me a dream... to start my own business this year and make me successful so that I can stay at home and manage my son and his Autism.  He needs to be face to face with me, for me to help him learn the skills he needs to grow.  I have done what has needed to be done for the past few years, but it is time for me to focus on him.  It’s time for me to step into my calling! So Devil..Listen up.. “No Weapon you have that you have formed against me shall prosper! Nothing you do will stop me from answering the call God has on my life!!! I am a Daughter of the Most High King of kings and Lord of lords!! I will prevail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment