Friday, January 24, 2020

I’ve been on a writing slump!  More like a block!  I feel like I have been stifled.  My birthday was on the 11th of January, and it was just another day.  It hurt and was not what I expected.  And then life got busy with back to school and routines, and then another school break, and sickness hit our house. Y’all, I am struggling. But everywhere I look I see little reminders from God that He has me and that He will provide what I need.  And this song by Cody Carnes keeps playing in my head

...”I run to the Father,
I fall into grace,
I done with the hiding,
no reason to wait,
my heart needs a surgeon,
my soul needs a friend,
so I run to the Father again and again and again!

You saw my condition
Right form the start
Your plan for redemption
The price for my heart...

(Now here is the line that gets me every time...)

“I don’t have a context
For that kind of love
I don’t understand
I can’t comprehend
All I know is I need you!!”

God is such an amazing Father!  He is a good good Father!  He heals our wounds, our hearts, our sickness both physically and emotionally.

And how he loves me is so incomprehensible!  Another song by Hillsong “Good Grace” says “ fix your eyes on this one truth God is madly in love with you!”

I would never get through this life without knowing that God loves me! That is what everyone yearns for in their life .. love.. to be shown love, to feel love, to KNOW they are loved!!

So yeah, while I am struggling, I run to my Daddy, I crawl in his big arms of safety, He loves on me like nobody else can or ever will and he heals me and whispers that He has me and He will never leave me or forsake me or forget me! I matter to Him!

I MATTER TO GOD!

And so do you!!  Run to the Father! Fall into His grace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment