Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Start with emptiness

When you want to redo something old to make it new, you have to empty it out. An old house that is being renovated has to be stripped of the old dry wall, and old wiring, and old pluming in order to put in the new wiring, and new pluming, and new dry wall. The same goes with our heart. If we want God to change us and to make us new, fill us full of His love, then we have to be emptied out of ourselves. I want to start this year from scratch. Begin at the beginning. Erase all my old thoughts, old beliefs, old actions, so that I can have the thoughts that God wants me to have, the beliefs and truths that God wants me to have and the actions that God wants me to have. I want a heart renovation! That is the only way that I am going to be able to truly live AGAPE!  So today, Day 1 of this journey, my prayer  is this:

My Favorite Inspirational Quotes on God

No comments:

Post a Comment